Search This Blog

Friday, February 02, 2007

Boothspace


My boothspace is forever undergoing subtle evolutions. I always use the ivy garlands now, I like the way they soften those hard lines of the gridwall. I haven't decided yet if I prefer the sheets in front of the grids or behind. The table on the right is where I work -- doing demos throughout a show is great advertising and does wonders to help encourage people into my booth and ask questions. Since doing those high-pressure Quickdraws at Western and Wildlife shows, I don't mind at all when people watch me work or ask questions - as a matter of fact, I enjoy it! Especially kids. Kids are so inquisitive, and love to look through the desktop magnifier to see a current featherwork really close. I'm sure this space will undergo many more changes as I learn, but for now this setup works pretty well.

No comments: