Search This Blog

Sunday, April 06, 2008

Artists of the West - due out in May!

The coffee table book, "Artists of the West", should be available in about six weeks or so. Cameron Blagg has been working tirelessly on this, and it will have considerably more artists within than its predecessor, "Northwest Artists".

I'll have a page in "artists of the West". I have the proof in PDF format, so if you'd like to see my page, you can view it here.

Ocean Shores Annual Art Show
April 11 - 13, 2008 Ocean Shores, WA
I'll be doing demos in Artists In Action at this event. Initially I was going to be doing demos at Fusions Art Gallery that weekend, but the owners encouraged me to do the show instead. It's an indoor venue at the Convention Center, should be a lot of fun! Do check out Fusions when you're in town, it's a very dynamic gallery with a wonderful variety - well worth the stop!

No comments: