Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

I'm back from Oregon

What a delightful trip!

I now have gallery representation in Portland. If you're ever in NW Portland, do stop by Bonnie Kahn's Wild West Gallery. She has a magnificent assortment of Native American and Western art, jewelry, textiles, and paintings. When you enter, you are immediately surrounded with the scent of sage and sweetgrass - the gallery is a wonderful experience!

The Good Earth Home Show was even bigger than last year. They had over 250 vendors and 40 seminars. Any visitor would be hard-pressed to see and do it all. I met so many wonderful people, and many whom I met last year. It was great seeing and talking with you! I do hope to do this show again next year, it was fantastic.

Now I must prep for the Art & Wine-tasting event in Downtown Tacoma. This is a one-day event from 5pm to 9pm on February 15th, and will be quite a new experience for me. I'm looking forward to it! I shall provide more details and specific location soon.

No comments: